If you want to buy any dock connectors for the GoPro HD bus you can order them online at http://www.chargeconverter.com/store/sandisk .
There are different ways to number the pins in the connector, so here we first show how we number the pins in this document. Below is a picture of the female dock connector.
Then comes the male GoPro connector. First the most simple ones.
Then a picture of the male connector from the the front.
Then the pin numbering from the soldering side.
List of pin function
- R video out – component Pb/Cb or composite (composite video out activated by grounding ID3 and ID4, component video out activate by grounding ID2 – only valid for old firmwares, current versions require eeprom).
- G video out – component Y
- B video out – component Pr/Cr
- USB +5V power
- as above
- USB Data+
- USB Data-
- Audio out Right
- Audio out Left
- Pwr/Mode button (tie to ground to activate)
- Playback mode button (tie to ground to activate)
- Audio in Right
- Audio in Left
- IR input
- Trig digital output
- GND (?)
- ID1 digital input
- ID2 digital input
- ID3 digital input
- ID4 digital input
- Adapter output – power output for external equipment (follows internal battery power).
- as above, but only powered when camera is on
- VBat+ external power input ?
- as above
- DATA interface I2C
- CLK interface I2C